Chicken Lasagna pasta is a part of Italian cuisine. It is a pasta dish. A Chicken Lasagna Pasta is prepared in a new and unique method. Lasagna or lasagne means Flat pasta. It is one of the ancient types of pasta. This is seasoned with spices and some special ingredients to increase the flavor of the pasta. It is a traditional dish by the Italian people. It is part of the main course. The chicken lasagne dish was perfectly born in Campania. In the Times of Rome, the lasagna was called lasana or lasanum.
Chicken Lasagna is consists of crabs such as starch and sugar. As we all know very well that starch and sugar in an excess amount is bad for our health. It can cause several diseases. A great amount of dietary fibre and fats a found in lasagne. Protein is converted into amino acids and which plays an important role in the maintenance of the tissue. It is also a source of vitamins and minerals.
Lasagna is prepared with bacon strips and the boiled stripes for pasta. Many veggies are also added for the development of the taste. Lasagna is a world-famous dish. It is available in your near restaurants.
Chicken Lasagna Pasta | How to make Chicken Lasagne – Want a Cook
Chicken Lasagna Pasta is a world-famous dish. A dish full of cheese and tomato and basil along with bacon, Chicken and parmesan. chicken lasagne dish was perfectly born in Campania.
For the Bolognese Sauce:
- Take a pan.
- Place 4 strips of the beacon.
- Add some olive oil.
- Cook the beacon for a while.
- Then put garlic and cook until golden.
- Then add onion, carrots, celery.
- Cook it well.
- Then add chopped basil stocks, chopped tomatoes, water, minced meat(chicken).
- When the water starts boiling add salt and pepper.
- Boil the bolognese sauce for half an hour.
- Then add 50 grams of parmesan cheese.
- Take a bowl, whisk the cream.
- Spread the bolognese sauce, lasagna sheets, and whipped cream in a baking dish.
- On the cream layer, sprinkle salt and pepper along with oregano.
- Repeat the steps.
- Finish the last layer by sprinkling the grated parmesan cheese on the top.
- Add sliced tomatoes, basil leaves.
- Add olive oil to the top of it.
- Preheat the oven for 30 mins.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake it at 200 degrees.
- After removing the foil.
- Again bake it.
- Serve it while hot.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 602
- Calories from Fat 292
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 32g50%
- Saturated Fat 15g75%
- Trans Fat 0.3g
- Cholesterol 166mg56%
- Sodium 1576mg66%
- Potassium 1041mg30%
- Total Carbohydrate 35g12%
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g16%
- Sugars 11g
- Protein 44g88%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.