Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer bar confection made by Rowntree’s of York, United Kingdom, and is presently created universally by Nestlé which acquired Rowntree’s in 1988. Kit Kat Frozen Desserts Bars include a mix of chocolate and wafer flavored frozen charm, coated in a milk chocolaty shell with smashed pieces of classic Kit Kat. Each bite conveys that fulfilling Kit KAT tastes you crave, followed by the smooth, velvety taste of milk chocolate and frozen dessert.
Kit Kat Chocolate Ice Cream, Homemade liquefied chocolate ice cream with a bounty of chopped-up Kit Kats. Sweet bar and ice cream is always a great thought. Vanilla flavored ice cream completely wrapped in a coating of milk chocolate with included pieces of Kit Kat. This Kit Kat ice cream combines the qualities you know and adore about Nestlé’s Kit Kat with delightful cool vanilla ice cream.
Use these ice creams as an extraordinary way of keeping cool in the hot summer sun or as a delicious dessert or anytime treat. It culminates for summer birthdays and any other time you need a cool treat. An extraordinary Kit Kat Chocolate ice cream bursting with flavor. This egg-free ice cream will be the leading dessert you’ve made all year.
How to make KitKat Chocolate Ice-cream
KitKat chocolate ice cream is one of the most popular and new trending ice creams in the world. It's easy to make, fast to prepare, and delicious to eat. Every day, millions of people enjoy it. They're great and they're beautiful. KitKat Chocolate ice cream has always been a favorite of mine.
- Add the coke powder to condensed milk first and mix it very nicely and make sure there are no lumps left
- Take a bowl and add the cream.
- Then add vanilla essence
- Now beat the cream until its thick enough
- Now add the mixture of condensed milk and cocoa powder to the cream and mix very nicely
- Then add the chocolate chips
- At the end add the crushed KitKat to ice cream
- Mix it nicely
- Take a container box
- Put the ice cream in it
- Refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
- Add some KitKat chunks on it you can also add a KitKat bar for a better look
- Enjoy it
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 140
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 35.4g55%
- Saturated Fat 15g75%
- Sodium 105.7mg5%
- Potassium 90mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1g23%
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g2%
- Sugars 17g
- Protein 11.8g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.