Kapa Maki is a type of sushi which have cucumber piece in the centre. It is a very healthy dish. It is prepared with paddy rice and saran wrap. Sushi is prepared in several types kappa maki is one of them. The word kappa is a reference to the cucumber because the slice of cucumber resembles the kappa heads.
Kappa means raincoat. It is very simple to prepare a kappa. Cucumber is very good for the health. It is good the weight loss. It is good for vision. It is good for the immune system. It will make your body hydrated.
Saran wrap or plastic wrap is used to wrap up the whole ingredients. It is not good for the health to some extent. Because eating saran wrap may cause some serious effects on the health.
How to make Kapa Maki
Kapa Maki Recipe is a Chinese dish. A very unique method is used to prepare it. It is prepared with special Chinese rice. It is a traditional dish for the Chinese.
- Take yaki nori sheet.
- Place it on a bamboo rolling mat.
- Spread the rice on the sheet.
- Make sure the rice does not cover the full sheet.
- Put the cucumber in the center of the sheet.
- Now, rise the top of the bamboo mat and start to roll it.
- Add some rice to the corner of the sheet to lock in.
- Again repeat this method and cut it into equally sized rolls.
- Enjoy the dish!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 34.4