As we all know that the salad is very healthy for us. Because it consists of many different and colourful veggies. It is good for the fitness freaks. It can provide us with many vitamins and minerals which protects and defend us from many diseases. Kaiso is a kind of music popular in many countries.
We know that salad is the king of all unhealthy food. Kaiso salad is a very unique and perfect salad. It is good for your health, brain and immune system. A salad a day keep you away from several diseases. If you want a healthy life you must know what you are going to eat and how it is beneficial to your health.
This salad is prepared with a very dynamic ingredient. It was prepared in a gentle manner. The texture of the dish is very amazing. The appearance is very beautiful. If we talk about the taste then it cannot be explained because it very delicious.
How to make Kaiso Salad
Kaiso salad is a traditional Japanese seaweed salad that comes in a variety of textures and colours, including red, green, yellow, and white. Serve the seaweed salad as a garnish with sushi and sashimi or as a stand-alone side dish.
- Firstly the wok Lynne is super easy to prepare. Take a bowl add wok Lynne and adding water to completely submerge the welcoming and let it sit for at least 5 minutes
- After wok Lynne has soaked for 5 minutes drain the water and use your hand to squeeze out the excess
- Now, take a cutting board minced the garlic cloves place them into the bowl next we need grated ginger and add this to the bowl
- Add green onions slice into the mixture. Now add sesame seed oil, Bragg's liquid amino, rice vinegar, white sugar, red pepper flakes then stir the mixture
- Add the dressing to the drain of fukami and give it a few stirs
- Now, add the chopped cilantro and mix until everything is well incorporated
- Take out your salad into a plate and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 120
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.5g7%
- Sodium 2000mg84%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.