Hot and Sour Soup is known by its name and taste. Several Chinese restaurants use this soup in their menu. It is a very old and special recipe of Chinese. It helps our body to fight so many diseases. It is being served for so many years. Preparing hot and sour soup at home is not a big deal.
Hot and sour gives a very good impression on the human body. It warms your body. It relaxes your body. The ginger in the soup is very beneficial for your health. It increases your power. It boosts your immune system. It calms your mind. It is good for digestion.
It makes your body hydrated. It is good for the fever. it good for your bones. It is a source of vitamins and minerals. That protects our body from several diseases.
How to make Hot and Sour Soup
The Hot and sour soup can be enjoyed with your family and friend in winter evenings. It is prepared with chicken and some beautiful and healthy vegetables.
- Take the veggies, chicken, and prawns.
- Cut in julienne style.
- Take a pan.
- Add chicken stock in it.
- Then add all the veggies, chicken, and prawns.
- Cook them for a while.
- After a while, add soy sauce, salt, coriander, chili powder, oil, and vinegar.
- Mix it well.
- At the end for the thickness of the soup.
- Take a bowl of cold water and mix cornflour in it.
- Now add the mixture of cornflour to the pan speedily. Mix it well.
- Now add eggs to it.
- Your Hot and Sour Soup is ready!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 39
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.2g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.2g1%
- Cholesterol 21mg8%
- Sodium 376mg16%
- Potassium 55mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g2%
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 2.6g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.