Honey has many benefits for health. It affects your health in a good sense. Honey helps to control cholesterol. According to research eating honey for a continuous 30days can decrease to at least 3%. It is also good for diabetic patients.
It is also fighting with germs and bacteria in the human body. It also improves the digestive system. It is good for asthmatic patients. It is also a good way to keep your hair good and remove dandruff. Honey is also used as a medicine.
We all love potatoes in several shapes and textures. It is not so good for the health. It is not good for weight loss. It has a lot starch in it.
How to make Honey Chilli Potatoes
Honey Chilli Potatoes Dish fulfills your hunger. It is a quick way to prepare snacks for your friends and family. This dish awakens your taste buds. This snack is loved by everyone. Mostly it is a favorite dish for kids.
For the potatoes:
For the base:
Prepare the potatoes:
- Take a bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour or cornflour, salt, and red chili powder.
- Cut the potatoes in finger shape.
- Then mix it well with the mixture of cornflour.
- Take a pan, put oil in it.
- Deep fry the potatoes, then set them aside.
- Make sure the potatoes are golden.
Prepare the base:
- Take a pan, put some oil in it.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook it for about 1 min.
- Then, add capsicum, honey, salt, soya sauce, and chili sauce
- Cook it for 2 mins.
- Add the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the sesame seed on the top.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 586
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 39.4g61%
- Sodium 14mg1%
- Potassium 414.2mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6g19%
- Sugars 11g
- Protein 4.5g9%
- Vitamin A 8%
- Vitamin C 47%
- Calcium 9%
- Iron 11%
- Thiamin 50%
- Riboflavin 18%
- Niacin 32%
- Folate 39%
- Zinc 24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.