Lime Chicken infused with garlicky, savory lime flavors! The trick to getting the intensity of flavor in an easy lime marinade is to use soy for saltiness, plus a touch of sugar for awesome caramelization.
Fabulous for a fast midweek meal and especially awesome for the BBQ!
And after resting the chicken for a couple of minutes earlier than serving it, a number of those juices will sweat to the surface. This lime marinade has a stunning intensity of flavor and genuinely infuses the chicken with lime flavors! Stove or BBQ best, however also can bake!
The meat can very easily become charred and dry at the outside or ends, even as nevertheless raw at the inside. What we have got completed right here facilitates bring about juicy chicken breasts, with great grill marks to boot.
An extremely good citrusy marinade makes this chicken tangy and tasty. A few hours earlier than dinner, virtually marinate the chicken for a fuss-free meal later on. This Lime Grilled Chicken is a deliciously tender, juicy dish that’s sure to turn out to be your own circle of relatives’ favorite. Every chunk is bursting with large flavors everybody needs greater of.
How to make Grilled Lime Chicken
Garlicky, savory lime flavors permeate Lime Chicken!
To achieve the depth of flavor in a basic lime marinade, combine soy sauce for saltiness and a pinch of sugar for superb caramelization.
Perfect for a fast midweek supper and even better on the grill!
Plus, at less than 300 calories for an entire chicken breast, it's really healthful.
Let's get started.
- First, using a meat mallet, pound the meat to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Then, combine the lime juice, oil, onions, garlic, 2 tablespoons dill, and pepper in a shallow dish; add the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Drain and toss out the marinade. Cover and grill chicken for 6-7 minutes on each side over medium-high heat, or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Garnish it with dill and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 232.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.2g8%
- Saturated Fat 0.8g4%
- Cholesterol 98.8mg33%
- Sodium 288.9mg13%
- Potassium 495.4mg15%
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g2%
- Sugars 1.6g
- Protein 39.7g80%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.