Chicken is the most simplistic character of a bird that has been eaten. A chicken can be prepared by frying, broiling, grilling and roasting. there are too many variations for cooking a chicken. After world war 2 there was a very great shortage of pork and beef. Then the chicken was used in the place of the beef and pork.
Mustard is a spice prepared with the seed of the mustard plant. It is used as a sauce in many foods. The mustard is very famous all over the world. The sauce is prepared by adding more ingredients to make it a thick and delicious sauce. The mustard powdered per spoon contains 5kcal.
Grilled chicken with mustard sauce is prepared by a combination of grilled chicken and mustard sauce. Firstly the chicken has marinated with the mustard sauce and then grilled for a while. THen a flavourful and perfect dish is ready. It is a very perfect dish for bbq parties.
How to make Grilled Chicken with mustard sauce
Grilled chicken is coated with a sweet and mustard sauce for this cookout-ready supper. The simple salad of grilled onions, raw tomatoes, and pickled green beans contrasts nicely with the smokey char of the chicken.
- To marinate chicken, firstly coat chicken with oil and mustard
- Now sprinkle black pepper powder, oregano, salt
- Heat the grill, put oil with help of brush. Put the chicken on the grill
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes then change the side and cook the other side
- Take a frying pan add butter, caper, saute for a while then add cream
- After sauting add mustard, milk saute for while then add white pepper, oregano, chicken stock
- Mix them all for a while then sauce is ready
- Serve the grilled chicken with mustard sauce
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 330
- Calories from Fat 150
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 16g25%
- Saturated Fat 3g15%
- Cholesterol 100mg34%
- Sodium 1010mg43%
- Potassium 360mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 9g3%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 38g76%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.