A conventional burger is enticing enough to diminish the most impassive of dieters to tears. Grilled Chicken Burger is an all-time kid’s favorite snack. It is much more beneficial than conventional hamburgers. One huge breast will provide you your RDA of niacin which can offer assistance to your body to deliver vitality from all the foods you eat and keep both your nervous and digestive system healthy.
It is low in saturated fat and carbs and could be a great source of Omega-3, making it a perfect protein source if you’re trying to lose weight or pick up inclined muscle. These chicken burgers are flavorful, very simple-to-make, and very delightful. This recipe is a classy choice for kid’s birthday parties, kitty parties, and potlucks. Try out this fast meal recipe and enjoy it together with your adored ones.
A super simple Grilled Chicken Burger that’s completely overwhelming. Perfect for a speedy weeknight supper or sharing with friends at a BBQ. A pleasant break from normal hamburgers and much healthier for you. These chicken burgers are flavorful and reasonably simple to form, and very delightful.
How to make Grilled Chicken Burger
One large breast will provide you with your recommended daily allowance of niacin, which will aid in the production of energy from all of the foods you eat as well as the health of your nervous and digestive systems.
This tasty burger is perfect for kids' birthday parties. Try out this quick meal recipe with your family and friends.
Let's get started.
- First, take a bowl of chicken breasts and add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, chili flakes, vinegar, lastly soya sauce. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- After 3-4 hours, cook your chicken on a grill pan. Add 1 teaspoon of oil on top of it.
- Cook until soft. (10-15 minutes)
- Now, first, grill your bun and then spread mayo and garlic sauce on it.
- Put lettuce, grilled chicken piece, jalapenos, and cheese slice.
- Add more mayo and chili sauce. (you can skip this step)
- Close and serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 678.8
- Calories from Fat 236.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17.9g28%
- Saturated Fat 3.9g20%
- Trans Fat 0.8g
- Cholesterol 46.7mg16%
- Sodium 982mg41%
- Potassium 426.1mg13%
- Total Carbohydrate 99.8g34%
- Dietary Fiber 8.9g36%
- Sugars 11.8g
- Protein 30.8g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.