Chinese cuisine started about four thousand years ago. Chinese Cuisine is one of the most senior cuisines in the world. Itis was managed in a very unique and interesting way. Chinese introduced very impressive recipes and tools. It’s one of the first Asian civilizations that produced simple cooking styles
In the restaurant, Bianjing and Linan new dishes of different colours and dishes of different temperatures were introduced by the Chinese.After four thousand years there are too many changes in Chinese cuisine. Different ingredients are introduced. New methods and styles are used. A very famous archaeologist and scholar said about Chinese people ” Chinese people are especially preoccupied with food “
Garlic soy chicken is a kind of sweet and delicious wings. It can be served with rice as dinner. The garlic soy chicken was born in Hong Kong and the famous city of china. It was prepared in a common restaurant. The restaurant name was Tai Ping Koon. These wings can be made of beef as well.
How to make Garlic Soy Chicken
Garlic soy chicken is finely prepared with boneless chicken and soy sauce, bell pepper and garlic with Chinese peas. This delicious dish absolutely filled up your hunger.
For the sauce
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Take a bowl, put chicken strips in it, add sesame oil and white pepper. Marinate it for 10-15mins.
- Take a small bowl, add rice vinegar, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, brown sugar, Chinese rice wine, and cornstarch and mix it well.
- At high flame, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into it.
- Now start putting the chicken strips as much as you can place them in a pan.
- Cook the chicken stripes gently. Make sure that all the sides are cooked well, then place the chicken in the mixing basin.
- Again, heat the pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, garlic, red chili flakes and cook it for about 10-15 minute at low flame.
- Increase the heat to high and add Chinese peas, red onion and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add red bell pepper and heat for 1 minute and make sure that the all the stuff is mixed well.
- When the veggies become crispy and juicy stir it with cooked chicken. Have the sauce and put it in the pan and give it a swirl, cook it until the sauce become thick.
- Remove from heat and place on a serving plate.
- Present it with boiled rice.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 119.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1.1g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.3g2%
- Cholesterol 52.6mg18%
- Sodium 1531.3mg64%
- Potassium 240.8mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g1%
- Protein 24.3g49%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
If you don't have rice wine you can use Dry Sherry.