The basic flavors of these king prawns will make you’re feeling like sovereignty. This scrumptiously velvety prawn is culminating in a fast weeknight supper. Take your fish to another level with this fast and simple garlic prawns recipe.
It’s a quick and simple weeknight supper everybody will adore! Marinated in a hot garlic sauce, this easy-to-cook prawn recipe could be an incredible choice for a fast bite at your dinner party also.
Quick and simple, never fails to inspire. And the mystery fixing that produces all the distinctions could be a sprinkle of white wine which includes an additional edge of flavor. Eatery mystery! Wine includes complexity and profundity of flavor to this something else simple dish. Serve with dried-up bread or incorporate into a full fish spread.
How to make Garlic Prawns
Garlic Prawns Recipe is a matchless and incomparable dish of Chinese. Its appearance is charming. It is served with a very appetizing sauce.
For the sauce, mix together:
For marinating the prawns:
- If you have time, marinate prawns in olive oil, garlic, and pepper for 20 minutes.
- To avoid overloading the pan, sear in batches. Fewer prawns will create better colour and it will be easier to handle
- When the wine hits the hot pan, it will sizzle and steam, which is a good thing! This indicates that it was decreased very rapidly (within 30 seconds), which is exactly what we wanted.
- More butter is optional, but it will add more sauce to the platter for a wow factor (shown!) There's plenty of spaghetti sauce to go around to mop up with bread.
- Add lemon as an essential finishing touch
- Sprinkle parsley for garnishing
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 224
- Calories from Fat 94
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 3.7g19%
- Cholesterol 263mg88%
- Sodium 266mg12%
- Potassium 361mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g1%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 32g64%
- Vitamin A 4.3%
- Vitamin C 1.5%
- Calcium 7.7%
- Iron 4.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.