Say goodbye to ordinary fruit chaat! This divine Pakistani fruit chaat or Salad is intense and full of flavor however light and sound! It incorporates simple ingredients and chaat masala. Fruit chaat is a zesty, tangy, fruit salad well known in Pakistan and India.
Various fruits are blended with a zest mix called chaat masala. In Pakistani culture, it’s ordinarily eaten for Iftaar during the Month of Ramadan. It’s is the one thing that’s most habitually have at the table for Iftaar.
Not only is fruit chaat or salad the ideal way to induce an assortment of fruits in your constrained twilight time, but it too helps balance out all the savory and overwhelming foods that are oft devoured for Iftaar. It’s a basic fruit salad made with assorted fruits and chaat masala. Fruit Chaat or salad is such a quintessential recipe in all Pakistani families. It’s an awfully simple recipe, and super flexible as you can alter up the fruits to your enjoying. It’s certainly not a standard fruit salad, it’s startling, features a kick to it, and is so delightful!
How to make Fruit chaat or Salad
Say bye-bye to stale fruit chaat. This fruit chaat recipe is rich and flavorful while being light and nutritious!
It includes instructions for preparing the tastiest fruit chaat. Let's make that fruit a little more lively!
- First, add all the fruit chaat ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Next, add sugar and orange juice to it.
- Sprinkle, some chat masala to give extra flavor, and dish it out.
- Let it be cool for 10 minutes in the refrigerator to enjoy a juicy fruit chat.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 99.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.7g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.1g1%
- Sodium 213.7mg9%
- Potassium 337.9mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1g9%
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g11%
- Sugars 3.2g
- Protein 1.6g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.