Fried ice cream dessert bars are this kind of scrumptious treat, however, it is able to be a trouble to make individual servings. This recipe offers you equal fantastic taste in a smooth and handy bar form. There’s no deep-frying concern with this version, only a short pan-fry to make the high-quality crust that coats a dreamy, cinnamon ice cream combo! You can serve it with drizzles of chocolate syrup and caramel sauce, and you’ll be moved to heaven.
It’s one of these desserts that may be an actual crowd-pleaser, and this technique makes it a lot simpler to make. No demanding approximately scooping and coating individual balls of ice cream, re-freezing, or whimpering with a huge pot of oil. The mystery to reaching that conventional fried ice cream flavor is toasting the crushed cornflakes in butter.
The mixture of the crunchy, candy cornflake crust with the creamy vanilla ice cream is so good! You can serve with a drizzle of honey and freshly whipped cream, however, you could additionally top them with chocolate syrup, caramel, or sliced strawberries. It’s fun to position everything out and permit your visitors to pick their toppings.
How to make Fried Ice Cream Dessert Bars
One of my all-time favorite sweets is Fried Ice Cream Dessert!
To prepare the fantastic crust that coats a lovely, cinnamon ice cream mixture, all I need is a quick pan-fry!
Let's get started.
- First, melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Then, add and cook, cornflakes and cinnamon, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the sugar. Allow cooling completely.
- Now, beat cream, evaporated milk, and salt in a large mixing bowl until it thickens.
- Gradually whisk in the condensed milk and vanilla extract until the mixture thickens.
- Half of the cornflakes should be sprinkled on the bottom of a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pour the contents into the crust and top with the remaining cornflakes. Finally, cover and freeze for at least one night.
- Cut the dough into bars. Serve with honey, whipped cream, and cherries, if desired.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 354.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 20.2g32%
- Saturated Fat 11.9g60%
- Cholesterol 55mg19%
- Sodium 278.4mg12%
- Potassium 6.4mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3g15%
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g1%
- Sugars 20.5g
- Protein 4.2g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.