Focaccia Bread is oven-baked flatbread. It is served as sandwich bread and as a side dish. The composition of the bread is the same as the pizza bread. This bread is originated from the Etruscans. But today this bread belongs to Ligurian cuisine. This bread is very tasty and classical. Spongy from inside and crispy from outside.
It is very budget-beneficial. this bread can be served with cheese and rosemary and so on. You can also sprinkle some sugar. It can also be served honey also. It is baked in Italian styled. It is a very unique bread introduced in Italian cuisine. Eating this dish is like taking high calories. As the topping also adds calories to the nutritional facts.
This bread is prepared with the help of yeast. When the yeast is adding to the water. Then by adding the flour and the remaining ingredients and left it until the dough is rinsed. Then bake the bread at a ferry moderate temperature for a while. Sprinkle your favourite topping.
How to make Focaccia Bread
This unique dish is made of fresh and fluffy dough and with the topping of caramelized onions, olives, tomato slices, basil leaves and grated parmesan cheese. They all combine together to form a delicious dish.
For the topping:
- Take a bowl and add a pinch of sugar and water to make a paste of yeast.
- Now add flour, olive oil, water, sugar, salt mix until the dough is made.
- Leave the dough for 15- 20 minutes.
- Wrap it place it in a dry area.
- Take the pie dish.
- Grease it with olive oil.
- Place the dough into it.
- Add olive oil to the surface dough and level it with your fingers.
- Use your fingertips to burst the bubble.
- With your fingertips, make tiny holes.
- Add the caramelized onions in the holes of the dough.
- Now add the basil leaves, grated parmesan cheese, some olive oil and pepper.
- Place the pie dish in the and cook it at 180 degrees for about 20-25 mins.
- Enjoy the recipe.
- Take a pan, spread butter on it and put the prepared dough into it.
- Dodge the dough with your fingertips and also make small holes with your fingers in it.
- Then, spread all the topping material on it.
- Place the pan into heated oven and let it bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Your delicious Focaccia Bread is ready to enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 181.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.6g8%
- Saturated Fat 0.6g3%
- Sodium 146.8mg7%
- Potassium 51.5mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1g11%
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 4.2g9%
- Calcium 0.6%
- Iron 10.2%
- Vitamin E 2.7%
- Thiamin 20.5%
- Riboflavin 11.4%
- Niacin 11.5%
- Vitamin B6 0.9%
- Folate 17.9%
- Pantothenic Acid 1.7%
- Phosphorus 4.2%
- Magnesium 2.2%
- Zinc 1.8%
- Selenium 18.9%
- Copper 2.8%
- Manganese 13.4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.