Stir up dinner in minutes with steamed fish dressed in mayonnaise. If you’re facilitating a party and pressed for time, this can be one of the least demanding recipes to form. Super basic with canned fish and prepared in minutes.
You can prefer salmon to tuna, which is much more delicious and smooth on the texture. Mayonnaise is used as an authoritative agent that gives creaminess and flavor. This fish mayonnaise is reasonable, nutritious, always a hit, and a crowd-pleaser.
The firm-fleshed fish can be poached with a few flavors flaked, then bound together with mayonnaise. This recipe is amazing! You may certainly pine for more after you try this scrumptious fish mayonnaise. Indeed the non-fish lovers cherish it! It turned out awesome and everybody adored it!
How to Make Fish Mayonnaise
This dish starts with a highly concentrated fish stock that has been filtered multiple times using linen gauze or a fine-mesh strainer.
With steamed fish and mayonnaise, you can make dinner in minutes.
Let's get started
- Take a lemon
- Cut it into 2 pieces
- Sprinkle salt on the lemon
- Now take a fish and rub the lemon on it
- Wait for 5 minutes and then wash it
- Boil the fish but keep it in mind it will hold its shape
- Now drain the water and set it aside to cool down
- Now take it out in a serving dish
- Mix the mayonnaise and salt
- Now cover the fish with this mixture
- Add greens for garnishing
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 176.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.2g13%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 88mg30%
- Sodium 660.7mg28%
- Potassium 382mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g2%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 21.3g43%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.