Indo Chinese mixture recipe, a tasty way to combine up with fried rice. Egg Manchurian is an Indian Chinese dish prevalent in India. Egg Manchurian is the result of the adaptation of Chinese cooking and flavoring methods to accommodate Indian tastes. The egg is an extraordinary source of protein and is marked as one of the foremost nutritious foods in the world. It’s such an adaptable recipe that you simply can make anything with it.
Here’s a recipe that will be loved by all the eggetarians, Egg Manchurian. In this way, the Manchurian recipe is made just like the conventional dish. Prepared using delightful flavors and sauces, the taste of Egg Manchurian is just great and will make anybody fall in love with it. In the event that you’re wondering, this dish might look and taste like Egg Curry then you’re totally mixed up.
You might plan this appetizer while you organize a kitty party or get-together and inspire your visitors along with your cooking abilities. This can be an appetizer that will be loved by kids and grown-ups alike. It’ll barely take half an hour to plan this delightful appetizer recipe. The ingredients utilized within the preparation of this appetizer are easily accessible. If you adore this egg recipe, just take the steps carefully and prepare it for your adored ones.
How to make Egg Manchurian
This Egg Manchurian is a very impressive and excellent dish. It is served with boiled rice and some unique veggies and incredible sauces.
Step 1 :
- Take a bowl and add Maida, Corn flour, salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste and mix it well until it form a thick paste
- Cut the eggs into four pieces and put each one into the mixture.
- Take a pan, heat the oil and deep fried the eggs till golden brown and crispy.
- Add some ginger garlic paste, bell pepper, onion, green chilies, and salt and pepper to different wok or remove the oil from this wok. 5 minutes of stir-frying
- Mix all of the sauces into the vegetables thoroughly.
- Now add the deep-fried eggs to the mixture and stir well.
- Enjoy it with some coriander leaves on top!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 250
- Calories from Fat 9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate 7.29g3%
- Protein 4.88g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.