Egg-Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is commonly combined with different elements which include eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. It is frequently eaten with the aid of using itself or as an accompaniment to every other dish. Fried rice is a famous aspect of East Asian, Southeast Asian, and positive South Asian cuisines, in addition to a staple country-wide dish of Indonesia and Malaysia. As a self-made dish, fried rice is generally made with substances leftover from different dishes, main to endless variations. The fried rice became first advanced all through the Sui Dynasty in China and as such all fried rice dishes can hint their origins to Chinese fried rice.
A short and clean recipe to meet one’s starvation pangs this is for you a rice dish with the goodness of eggs. A scrumptious Chinese recipe with stir-fried eggs squashed together. This amazingly clean egg recipe is a super concept to prepare dinner for a fast meal on one’s worn-out worked-up days or if you have a few leftover rice left.
This recipe of egg fried rice makes use of garlic, celery, soya sauce, and chili sauce, all of which upload to the taste of the dish and make it extra tangy and spicy. The addition of vinegar additionally allows in killing the scent of eggs. This recipe is healthy a nutritious on its personal and does now no longer virtually require a further facet dish or accompaniment however you may serve it at the side of an easy vegetable salad if desired.
How to make Egg-Fried Rice
The best method to use leftover rice is to make egg-fried rice.
Add any leftover vegetables from your fridge, a few sauces, and 2-3 eggs, and you've got yourself a truly excellent dinner.
This recipe is incredibly simple yet with a few techniques, you’ll get the same flavor at home.
- So, first of all, I’m going to beat all the eggs.
- Now, take a pan add 2 tablespoons of oil, and heat it.
- Then, add the mixture of eggs and cook.
- Break the eggs with the help of a spoon. Once done then set aside.
- Now, take a separate pan and add 2-3 tablespoons of oil, heat it.
- Add chopped garlic and fry until golden brown.
- After that, I’m adding peas and going to cook them for 5 minutes.
- After, 5 minutes add capsicum.
- Then, add carrots, salt, black pepper powder, soya sauce.
- Now, add vinegar. Mix everything nicely and we are done.
- Taking 2 glasses of boiled rice in a pan.
- Add, cooked veggies and mix well.
- Now, add eggs and mix everything nicely.
- At last, add spring onions and mix again.
- Finally, our egg-fried rice is ready. So, take it out on a plate and serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.6g14%
- Saturated Fat 1.4g7%
- Cholesterol 85mg29%
- Sodium 770mg33%
- Potassium 364mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6g11%
- Dietary Fiber 3.9g16%
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 7.5g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.