A conventional burger is enticing enough to diminish the most impassive of dieters to tears. Grilled Chicken Burger is an all-time kid’s favorite snack. It is much more beneficial than conventional hamburgers. One huge breast will provide you with enough amount of niacin which can offer assistance to your body to deliver vitality from all the foods you eat and keep both your nervous and digestive system healthy.
It is low in saturated fat and carbs and could be a great source of Omega-3, making it a perfect protein source if you’re trying to lose weight or pick up inclined muscle. These chicken burgers are flavorful, very simple-to-make, and very delightful. This recipe is a classy choice for kid’s birthday parties, kitty parties, and potlucks. Try out this fast meal recipe and enjoy it together with your adored ones.
A super simple Grilled Chicken Burger that’s completely overwhelming. Perfect for a speedy weeknight supper or sharing with friends at a BBQ. A pleasant break from normal hamburgers and much healthier for you. These chicken burgers are flavorful and reasonably simple to form, and very delightful.
How to make Easy Grilled Chicken Burger
Grilled Chicken Burgers are favorite among children. It's a lot healthier than regular hamburgers. This tasty burger is perfect for kids' birthday parties. Try out this quick meal recipe with your family and friends. Let's get started.
For burger toppings
- First, combine the seasonings in a bowl. Marinate both sides of the chicken breast halves with seasonings after lightly coating them in oil.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and lightly grease it with oil.
- Now, cook the chicken for around 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Note: Keep in mind that the chicken will continue to cook a little after it's removed from the grill, so don't overcook it.
- While you make the burger toppings, cover the chicken breasts with tin foil to keep them warm.
- Note: To keep the avocado from browning, mash it in a bowl with a little lemon juice if preferred.
- Now, lightly toast the burger buns and apply a small amount of butter to both sides if needed. On one half, spread mayonnaise, and on the other, chili garlic sauce.
- Finally, top one half with a cooked chicken, cheese slice, lettuce, onion slice, and avocado. Cover and serve with fries.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 672.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17.9g28%
- Saturated Fat 3.9g20%
- Cholesterol 46.7mg16%
- Sodium 1212.5mg51%
- Potassium 426.1mg13%
- Total Carbohydrate 99.8g34%
- Dietary Fiber 8.9g36%
- Sugars 11.8g
- Protein 30.8g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.