The food of The United States could be a wealthy amalgamation of people groups, religions, and societies much appreciated to the migrants from distinctive parts of the world. They brought with them their neighborhood ingredients as well as cooking styles. Date pancakes are one of them. Date pancakes are a scrumptious American recipe served as a dessert or tea party.
Fried layers of mixture with a date filling. This can be a conventional Chinese and American dessert too. In case you’re getting to make something sweet for brunch, make something sweet, but don’t cop out by hurling a modest bunch of chocolate chips in the batter and calling it amazing. Instep, go extraordinary. Date Pancakes have been a classic match for this.
A pancake may be a flat cake that is lean and circular in shape. Serve your family these wholesome and scrumptious pancakes at a leisurely Sunday brunch. Fulfill your sweet tooth with these great date pancakes sprinkled in wealthy sugar syrup.
How to make Date Pancakes
Pancakes are always being the perfect breakfast and dessert. Pancakes are can also be used to add protein to your diet. It is a healthy and tasty dish.
- Take a bowl.
- Add baking powder, refined flour, sugar, and egg yolk.
- Mix it finely.
- To form a thick paste add water into it.
- Then mix well.
- Set it aside for half an hour.
- With all the chopped dates, make simple patties.
- Take a non-stick pan.
- Make tiny pancakes on it.
- Place a date patty on one of the pancakes and immediately cover it with the other.
- Cook till golden brown, then remove and serve.
- Enjoy the dish.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 348.27
- Calories from Fat 128.59
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14.29g22%
- Cholesterol 40.92mg14%
- Sodium 44.05mg2%
- Potassium 263.42mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 53.86g18%
- Dietary Fiber 2.38g10%
- Sugars 49.14g
- Protein 4.81g10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.