The initial dalgona is brilliant, sweet, and foamy. Since this whipped coffee form resembles dalgona, it was named after that prevalent Korean sweet. Whipped coffee also known as Dalgona coffee is a Korean beverage that has taken over the web and social media world since the remain-at-home routine.
Dalgona coffee’ got to be the most cherished coffee ever. Everybody around the world begun to put their culinary skills to the test and made this coffee, which fundamentally is beating the coffee into a mash alongside water and sugar.
Dalgona Coffee, a turn on the classic recipe, but indeed more scrumptious. Rich and glossy, cream and dalgona coffee mixture and delightful layered up in one incredible no-bake dessert. It’s fast and simple to form and culminate for each celebration.
How to make Dalgona coffee dessert
Dalgona is a popular sweet among children. It's not only super easy to make, but it's also quite amazing!
For the dalgona coffee dessert, all you need is instant coffee, sugar, and cream.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, place ice cubes in a bowl and another small bowl within.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream and beat vigorously with a beater for 5 to 6 minutes, or until stiff peaks form.
- Then, refrigerate until ready to use by adding the condensed milk and mixing well with a spatula.
- Now, add sugar, instant coffee, and hot water to a mixing bowl and beat thoroughly with a beater until it changes color and becomes frothy (5-6 minutes).
- Finally, add crushed caramelized biscuits, cream mixture, and dalgona coffee cream to a serving glass.
- Sprinkle some crushed caramelized biscuits and instant coffee as a garnish.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 101
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 2g4%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 6mg2%
- Sodium 29mg2%
- Potassium 257mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 19g7%
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 3g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.