Dahi Baray is a well-known Desi snack that comes with interesting taste. Dahi Baray is a very prevalent dish; there are so many distinctive recipes for making Dahi Baray. In Pakistan, Dahi Baray is prevalent street food and is easily accessible in each range. You’ll have them as a snack, appetizer, or a side dish with the meal.
The most cherished street snack of India, especially North India. Dahi Baray can too be served as a chilled snack or a starter during merry seasons like Diwali or Navratri. This quintessential street food from the by paths of Delhi will get you snared. Try your hand at making delightful and cushy Bhalla sprinkled with sweetened curd, tangy chutneys, and chaat masala.
Equipped with a blending of ingredients, this Dahi Baray recipe appears to be the most well-made dish you can give treats to your cherished ones with on this delightful celebration. This curd recipe makes for a pleasant summer dish, which is easy-to-digest and maybe a luscious amalgamation of fiery green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney. This conventional recipe holds an extraordinary place in north Indian families. Fast Dahi Baray, a very simple and basic recipe, you should give it a try.
How to make Dahi Baray
Dahi Baray is one of the world's most popular current trending dishes.
It's simple to make, quick to prepare, and delicious to eat. Every day, millions of people enjoy it.
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for you.
For Dahi Baray
- In a blender, blend yellow lentils and add water. Then pour it into a bowl.
- Now add, salt, baking soda and keep mixing in one direction until the mixture blends well.
- Now leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, fry the Bhalla on a medium flame and then let it cool.
- Then soak these fried Bhalla in the water for 5-10 minutes.
- Press the Bhallas and drain the water.
- After that, prepare the yogurt by adding all ingredients.
- Now, first of all, put bhallas in the dish and add some prepared yogurt to it, and use black salt, roasted cumin, red chili powder, chaat masala, tamarind sauce according to taste.
- Finally, garnish it with some mint leaves and crackers.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 194.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 8.4g13%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 8mg3%
- Sodium 38.5mg2%
- Potassium 297mg9%
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5g9%
- Sugars 3.4g
- Protein 5.5g11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.