Zinger is initially a product of KFC (Kentucky Browned Chicken) an American fast-food chain. It uses freshly fried chicken filets as filling for the burger. Crispy Zinger is one of the most delicious foods in the world. Since zinger burger is computed as instantaneous food, its demand is remarkably distinguished as related to other food recipes.
This Crispy Zinger Burger is extreme comfort food. Ditch the eateries and enjoy these absolutely crunchy burgers at your home. It’s pressed with loads of flavor, requires no fancy ingredient, and is lovely simple to recreate. Crispy Zinger Burger Recipe is valued among the well familiar dishes.
You can too share this recipe along with your friends and family individuals. Crispy Zinger is one of the most delicious foods in the world. This KFC zinger burger recipe permits you to form tasty and tangy zingers at home whenever your need. Fast and simple, just give it a try.
How to make Crispy Zinger Burger
The Chicken Crispy Zinger Burger recipe is one of the most popular.
It's a straightforward recipe with all of the necessary components readily available.
So, let's get started.
For chicken coating
- First, take a bowl, add chicken, salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, garlic powder, and ginger powder.
- Mix everything and add vinegar. Cover it and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Now, take a bowl, add cornflour, plain flour, red chili powder, salt, black pepper powder, and white pepper powder. Mix well.
- Then, add some milk and mix nicely so there should be no lumps.
- Add some chili sauce to give extra flavor.
- Now, take out the chicken and first dip it in milk mixture, then coat with plain flour. At last dip it in cold water.
- Then, again coat it with plain flour. Press nicely with your hands.
- Repeat the procedure for other breast pieces.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken on medium flame until crispy. (10-15 minutes)
- Finally, take a bun, spread mayo on it.
- Top with lettuce, chicken, and cheese slice.
- Cover and serve with fries.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 463
- Calories from Fat 41
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 21g33%
- Saturated Fat 7.6g38%
- Sodium 970mg41%
- Total Carbohydrate 43g15%
- Sugars 5.2g
- Protein 25g50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
For chicken marination, you can also keep it overnight.