Pakora dishes are very prevalent in India and Pakistan. They are some common-known names for Pakora. Such as, pakoda, pakode, pakodi, pakod, bhajji, or fakkura, bhajiya in numerous districts. Spinach Potato fritters make an extraordinary appetizer, snack, brunch, or indeed breakfast. Best snack food given to kids as soon as they are back from school in the evenings. A hot cup of evening tea/coffee and these firm fritters, a yummy combination! It’s impeccably fresh from the exterior and is the finest tea-time treat.
If you’ve got some leftover spinach and need to form the finest utilize of it then worry not, here’s an idealized recipe for the same. Spinach Pakora is a celebrated Indian snack recipe made during winters. Made with besan and fresh spinach clears out, it could be a healthy snack recipe that people of all ages gather would cherish.
These fresh Palak Pakoras are easy besan/chickpea/gram flour battered, profound browned prepared Indian Fritters which are pointless for the stormy and cold climate. These delectably brittle Pakoras are not only idealizing for the rainstorm or showery climate but these can moreover be swallowed at any time of the day all through the entire year.
How to make Crispy palak pakora
Palak Pakora is a tasty and delicious snack. It's the best tea-time treat because it's perfectly crispy on the outside.
So, this Monsoon, make this Palak Pakora and serve it with your favorite spicy dip
- Take a bowl, add Spanish leaves, onions, potatoes, coriander, and other ingredients in it. Add water as needed and mix it well.
- In the same bowl, add yogurt and flour then, mix it by adding water.
- If the batter is still dry, add more water and continue to mix.
- Hot the oil in a pan. Taking tablespoons of the batter, add them to the pan turn by turn. Make sure each tablespoon that you add to the pan does not overlap with the previous one.
- Cook the pakoras until they are dark brown and let them cooked from both sides. Serve it with your favorite sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 339
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19.3g30%
- Sodium 50.5mg3%
- Potassium 383.8mg11%
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5g11%
- Protein 9.7g20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.