Make these heavenly crispy chicken paratha rolls. That marginally fresh browned paratha stuffed with spiced Mirchi chicken, the slightly sloppy chutneys, and the fresh onions, yummy! This form is weeknight-friendly and makes indeed a Wednesday feel celebratory.
Chicken Paratha Roll could be a full dinner that includes all the nutritional esteem and tasty taste. It is ready in just three steps. Chicken Paratha Roll is a perfect dish that can be delighted in at supper or lunch at whatever point starvation strikes.
It is very simple to form Chicken Paratha Roll at home. Chicken Paratha Roll can be sound food to expand during Ramadan at iftaar. Try this recipe at home.
How to make Crispy Chicken Paratha Roll
The Chicken Paratha Roll is a complete supper that is simple to prepare and tasty to eat.
You can make it in 20 minutes by frying the chicken mixture, adding the tangy spicy chutney, and finishing with the salad. The Chicken Paratha Roll is a delicious dish that can be eaten at any time of the day, whether it's for dinner or lunch.
- First, in a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, salt, paprika powder, garlic powder, red chili powder, white pepper powder, spicy sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Now, add the boneless chicken cubes, mix well, and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Then add all-purpose flour, cornflour, rice flour, black pepper, salt, and chicken powder to a mixing bowl, mix well, and set aside.
- Now take a mixing bowl and whisk eggs and milk together.
- After that, coat the marinated boneless chicken cubes in the dry flour mixture, then dip them in the beaten eggs and coat them again in the dry flour mixture.
- Heat the frying oil in a wok and fry the chicken till golden brown.
- Combine mayonnaise, sriracha sauce, garlic powder, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl to make the sauce.
- Add iceberg lettuce, crispy fried chicken, capsicum, and prepared spicy sauce on the paratha and wrap in butter paper to serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 388
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 68mg23%
- Sodium 709mg30%
- Potassium 414mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 30g10%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 31g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.