Bread pizza roll, or simply Pizza Roll, is a yummy and delicious snack for everybody, particularly your kids. It is good as an appetizer for parties and potlucks as well. A bread pizza roll is perfect if you’re craving a few pizza slices but as well sluggish to go out or arrange. You can make a few of these bread rolls any time.
If you like fresh bread pizza rolls at that point this recipe is for you! Bread pizza rolls are filled with a combination of pizza sauce, mozzarella, before being deep-fried. Culminate as a snack, appetizer, or finger food.
The bread pizza roll is one of the least demanding and speediest recipes to form at home by utilizing a few common ingredients for diner or evening snacks. It is the inventive form of conventional pizza because it has a comparative taste and the same topping but has a distinctive pizza base. For making these tasty bread pizza rolls, you truly don’t require any dough. You can take the slices of bread and make this delightful recipe.
How to make Crispy Bread Pizza Roll
The pizza bread roll is a delicious and filling snack for everyone, especially children. If you're wanting pizza slices but don't want to go out or order, a pizza bread roll is a great alternative. You can whip up a batch of these bread rolls in no time.
Let’s get started
- To marinate the chicken add the tikka masala first then add mixed herbs add ginger-garlic paste then add lemon juice add yogurt and now mix everything
- Take a pan
- Add oil
- Add the marinated chicken
- Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add onions add capsicum olives and jalapenos and nicely mix everything after mixing things add pizza Sauce
- Cook it for 1 or 2 min
- Step 3
- Take bread slices, remove their corners
- Take flour and some water and mix it well
- Now take a bread slice and apply some water with the help of your hand and pressing it very nicely once the bread is all set
- Add chicken and some mozzarella cheese
- Now close it properly
- Beat the eggs
- Dip the rolls in it then dip it in the breadcrumbs
- Take a pan
- Add some oil
- Add the rolls
- Turn the side after 3 to 4 minutes
- Now fry the other side for 4 to 5 minutes
- Take it out on the plate
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 179.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4g7%
- Saturated Fat 0.3g2%
- Trans Fat 1.2g
- Sodium 2mg1%
- Potassium 64.3mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 31g11%
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g6%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 4.4g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.