Malai means cream and Boti means bites of chicken. Chicken Cream Malai Boti gets its title from its greatly tender, melt-in-the-mouth texture. It’s a super flavorful Pakistani tenderness made with chicken marinated in a creamy sauce. Cream Malai Boti is a very delicious chicken-based dish which turns out to be an incredible choice whereas planning an evening of special event. These turn out way better than restaurants and you may never arrange them once more since they are so easy to make.
Pieces of chicken are marinated in the tangy sauce with other flavors and cream for a wealthy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. This recipe is ideal in summer. Those succulent pieces of chicken go so well with parathas, wraps, or rice. These are kids-friendly, delicate, Reshmi Cream Malai Boti that contains a creamy tolerably hot taste.
Cream Malai Boti recipe includes sensation to your event as many are fond of this dish. It is one of the recognizable dishes in Pakistani food. Its delicious and appetizing taste will really delight you. The delicious Cream Malai Boti has a strong taste of the ingredients included to form it a scrumptious and lip-smacking dish.
How to make Cream Malai Boti
The chicken malai boti is one of the famous and oldest recipe in the Indian subcontinent, and it is also very popular in Pakistan. If you are interested in trying Lucknowi cuisine, you will be pleasantly surprised to learn that malai boti is one of the most delectable meals.
- First take green coriander, green chilies, and cashew nuts and grind them
- Now take a chicken add yogurt, 1 teaspoon chat masala, salt, ½ teaspoon black paper, lemon juice, and chili paste that we made
- Mix it well, now your chicken is marinated
- Put it aside for 1 hour
- Take a pan
- Add Butter
- Melt the butter
- Add marinated chicken
- Cook it on medium to high flame
- Add 1 teaspoon chat masala and ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix it well
- Cook it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Now add Cream and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes
- Take it out in a dish
- For garnishing add some green coriander and some green chilies
- Enjoy it
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 351
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 25g39%
- Saturated Fat 18g90%
- Cholesterol 145mg49%
- Sodium 822mg35%
- Potassium 331mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 7g3%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 23g46%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.