A notable addition to any Iftaar desk or unique occasion, this creamy fruit chaat is the best combination of candy and highly spiced. The wealthy creamy texture, the taste of sparkling end result, and the highly spiced kick of chaat masala make it a perennial favorite!
Summer is an excellent season for end result. In Ramadan this fruit chaat is a staple on the time of Iftaar, It refreshes the body & thoughts and offers accelerated energy, Fruit Chaat is a yummy meal, Enriched with Vitamins & Calcium.
Creamy Fruit Chaat is a clean and conventional cooking recipe to put together at home. It offers you a terrific flavor of Iftaar Items. Put all fruits in a big bowl. Add sparkling cream, caster sugar, black pepper, salt, and chat Masala. Mix well. Creamy Fruit Chaat is prepared to serve. ENJOY!
How to make Cream Fruit Chaat
This cream fruit chaat recipe is rich and flavorful while being light and creamy.
It includes instructions for preparing the tastiest fruit chaat. Let's make that fruit a little more lively!
Say bye-bye to stale fruit chaat.
- First, take a bowl and add cream to it.
- Then, add black pepper powder, salt, sugar, chaat masala, and mix everything nicely.
- Now, add bananas, mangoes, apples, pineapples, grapes, pomegranate, and dates.
- Mix everything well and we are done.
- Finally,take it out in a bowl and serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 136
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.5g9%
- Saturated Fat 3.36g17%
- Cholesterol 15mg5%
- Sodium 15mg1%
- Potassium 251mg8%
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g12%
- Sugars 18.2g
- Protein 1.42g3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.