Italian cuisine is part of Continental cuisine. So the word pasta comes from Italy. The word spaghetti is said spaghetto in Italian. There are different types of pasta sheets. The main ingredient is for preparing pasta is Durum wheat flour. It is very amazing to know that 4 January is the spaghetti day celebration. It is absolutely wrong to say that Spaghetti came from china. In the 13th century, Marco polo imported spaghetti from China to Italy.
It comes in more than 300 shapes. Spaghetti went very much famous after its invention in the 19th century. In the last of the 19th century, spaghetti came into the restaurants. In 1955, the annual production was 14 kilograms. Before the world war || it was 28 kilograms.
The corn spaghetti is prepared with corn, cheese and cream. Only few minutes of your is required to prepare the dish. The dish bake in a very perfect temperature in the oven. It is very appetizing dish. It will awaken your taste buds. A perfect detectable dish is on your way.
How to make Corn Spaghetti – Want a Cook
This is a fantastic way to honour the bounty of summer corn. If you can't find decent fresh corn, use three cups of frozen kernels that have been thawed and added to the food processor with the cream. Because the frozen corn has been parboiled, the pasta's heat is sufficient to complete cooking it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- Take a casserole, add broken spaghetti, whole kernel corn, cheese, margarine and cream style corn.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until spaghetti is done, in a preheated oven.
- And it's ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 18
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.1g1%
- Potassium 43.3mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1g14%
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g27%
- Protein 3.7g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.