The continental apple cake is a perfect dessert for you. As we all know ” An apple a day keep a doctor away“. So we must take healthy food. It is a perfect and tested recipe. The apple cake is part of traditional food. It is specially prepared for traditional invents. This recipe comes from Poland. but nowadays these a sold in the United States. It is made without the help of any dairy product.
This dish is special prepared for the Jewish New year party. You can add your favourite topping. The topping which is used is such as walnut, cinnamon and almond. This recipe was invented in the early of 1381. It is very a simple recipe. Consistency is the best way to cook good food. As cooking is not a job but an art. The only artist can create unique inventions.
The Continental apple recipe is prepared with a gently mixing of all of these ingredients. The cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and an ice-cream scoop on the top of it.
How to make Continental Apple Cake
The continental apple cake is tasty and easy to make. It is delicious dessert with crunchy cinnamon toppings
- Set the apple wedges aside after coating them in lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius/150 degrees Celsius fan/Gas 3. Butter and line a 23cm/9in a round cake tin with parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy in a large mixing basin. Beat in the eggs until they are completely smooth. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly pour in the milk, mixing thoroughly after each addition, until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Arrange the apple slices in a spiral design on the batter, flat-side down.
- Combine the demerara sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes in the middle of the oven, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
- Allow cooling in the tin for 15 minutes. Turn the cake out of the tin onto a wire rack by running a knife around the edges.
- With whipped cream, serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 145.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.9g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.3g2%
- Cholesterol 23.6mg8%
- Sodium 79.8mg4%
- Potassium 78.7mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2g12%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 12.5g
- Protein 2.4g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.