Typically a fast recipe of the yummiest dessert that will never let you down. Cold Cake Recipe is astounding and fool-proof. So get inventive and try with cold cake. Kids adore it like crazy. An exceptionally simple and quick recipe that all will cherish it additionally it is a very healthy kind of snack for kids.
No-Bake Cold Cake may be a perfect chocolate treat for the kids. It is very simple however it needs time for setting so this can be best to create it at night and serve another day. Cold Cake Recipe is super to serve at Eid and kids’ parties and tea parties.
This luscious recipe comes all the way from the little, however generally a wealthy nation of Belize in Central America. It is a no-bake and scrumptiously classic. To lighten the temperament then treat yourself with some desserts, we’re showing you a really basic cake recipe. It has minimal ingredients and is super simple to form scrumptious dessert in all of its wonderful forms.
How to make Cold Cake
It is a very simple cake to make because it does not require baking.
Simply combine all ingredients, cook for a few minutes, and then freeze for 4-5 hours to create a delightful no-bake cold cake. It's perfect for a hot summer day.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, add cream, egg, sugar, and cocoa powder to a pan on low flame. Mix them thoroughly until it gets thick.
- Set them aside while you warm up the remaining cream, but do not cook it. It will become oily if you do not do so.
- Now, take a large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa mixture, and coffee.
- Finally, add Marie biscuits, nuts and mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
- After that, pour it over a piece of plain plastic sheet. Form it into any shape you choose, then roll it up.
- Place the roll in the freezer for 9-10 hours, then cut it into pieces and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 421
- Calories from Fat 139.5
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 15.5g24%
- Cholesterol 47.5mg16%
- Sodium 75.76mg4%
- Potassium 429.62mg13%
- Total Carbohydrate 47.65g16%
- Dietary Fiber 1.91g8%
- Sugars 36.81g
- Protein 5.26g11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.