These Coconut Raspberry Cacao Bliss Balls are fast, simple, and nutritious as a snack or dessert. They’re culminated for kids and make a brilliant healthy Valentine’s Day treat. In case you’re searching for a healthy no heat treat at that point you ought to grant a try to this scrumptious Chocolate Raspberry Bliss Balls made with walnuts, cacao powder, coconut, and raspberries.
At just 155 calories a pop, these vitality balls will assist you to keep your New Year’s Resolutions whereas also curing your sweet tooth cravings. These simple, normally sweet, chocolate bliss balls, or energy balls, as they say, can be made ahead for the entire week.
Sometimes you just require a small chocolaty something to urge you through the afternoon. But rather than striking the distributing machine, try this delightful chocolate, raspberry, and coconut bliss balls. they have an entire parcel more dietary value to offer than chocolate – with raspberries, walnuts feast giving fiber, low GI carb, sound fats, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients to supply energy, help diminish inflammation and protect us from disease. And the most excellent portion is they won’t set you off on a blood sugar roller coaster for the rest of the day like chocolate can so you won’t be battling the urge for an evening rest!
How to make Coconut Raspberry Cacao Bliss Balls
As a snack or dessert, these Coconut Raspberry Cacao Bliss Balls are quick, easy, and healthful. They're ideal for children and make a delicious and healthful treat.
Dates, walnuts, coconuts, freeze-dried raspberries, and other healthy ingredients are used in this recipe.
Let's get started.
- First, in a food processor, add walnuts and shredded coconut. Grind until the walnuts are completely broken down.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the garnish, and blend for 2 minutes.
- Make tablespoon-sized balls out of the mixture.
- For coating, rolled them with crushed freeze-dried raspberries and coconut.
- Allow the oil to solidify, cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
Serving Size 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 155
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10g16%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Sodium 44mg2%
- Potassium 196mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g6%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 2g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.