Including a thick layer of coconut, the icing makes these Nutella Brownies a fantastic summer dessert. The brownies and coconut topping are beyond any doubt to get rave audits from everybody that tries them. These rich brownies highlighting Nutella and coconut are a liberal treat that will wow your guests.
The Nutella takes the clashing down an indent and the sweetened coconut plays so well with the lavishness. These sound vegetarian Nutella brownies are fudgy, gooey, and so tasty! These Chocolate coconut brownies are too gluten-free.
Brownies topped with a layer of rich sweet coconut and wrapped up with a bar of smooth chocolate. These Coconut Brownies are fair as decadent and delightful as ever. The differentiating colors, surfaces, and flavors make these an astounding dessert for entertaining.
How to make Coconut Nutella Brownies
The chocolate flavor of today's Nutella brownies will delight you. It's not only super easy to make, but it's also quite amazing!
This is the best homemade brownie recipe you'll ever try, and you'll never go back to brownie box mix.
Let's get started.
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then, take a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and Nutella until smooth. Add eggs and beat well. Blend in the vanilla extract.
- Now, in a separate bowl, whisk together the flours and cocoa powder; gradually add the butter mixture, mix well. Also, add the coconut and oats to a mixing bowl.
- Greased 13x9-inch baking pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with wet crumbs (do not overbake).
- After that, cool it. Finally, cut brownies into bars.
- EAT and ENJOY.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 425.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 26.2g41%
- Saturated Fat 17.9g90%
- Cholesterol 83.3mg28%
- Sodium 104.6mg5%
- Potassium 15.9mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 52g18%
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g19%
- Sugars 33g
- Protein 6.9g14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.