A mousse is a delicately prepared food that consolidates air bubbles to grant it a light and vaporous texture. It can extend from light and soft to velvety and thick, depending on planning strategies. A mousse may be sweet or savory. The flexibility of this preparation is enormous, as chocolate mousse on its own can fill a requirement for the only bistro-style dessert.
An understanding of the basic methods included in preparing it’ll offer assistance guaranteed success with each attempt. Chocolate mousse is continuously a favorite dessert that’s simple to form. Decadently rich, light and surging, and liberally chocolaty. Each bite dissolves away in your mouth and that level of unparalleled lavishness can’t be coordinated! If only it may qualify for breakfast. You could live on this delightful treat, it’s continuously been one of your favorite. This recipe is a staple for chocolate lovers all over.
This classic chocolate mousse is light however intensely chocolaty. Don’t be tricked by the French title, it’s speedy and simple to form. So in case, you need to know that how to create a chocolate mousse then you’ve come to the proper place! Chocolate mousse is effectively achievable right in your own kitchen, and anybody can make it, but you’ll keep that as your sweet small mystery. The only trap is taking care when combining the ingredients.
How to make Chocolate mousse
This recipe for Easy Chocolate Mousse is silky smooth and decadently rich. It can be eaten on its own or layered in a trifle or cake. If you enjoy chocolate desserts, this Chocolate Mousse recipe will definitely brighten your day.
Whatever you do, don't forget to make the no-bake mousse!
- First, place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Remove the bowl from the heat and cool it.
- Take a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar with a beater for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is pale, thick, and doubled in volume. Mix cocoa powder and cooled chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Now, whip cream in a separate bowl until it thickens.
- Note: be careful not to over-beat.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture using a big spoon. Chill for at least 1 hour after spooning into 6 serving glasses.
- Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving and serve with extra whipped cream and grated chocolate on top.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 412.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 34.6g54%
- Saturated Fat 21.2g106%
- Cholesterol 81.5mg28%
- Sodium 41mg2%
- Potassium 212.2mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3g10%
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g10%
- Sugars 23g
- Protein 4.2g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.