This cocktail is the idealized combination of boozy and sweet. It’s the culminate post-dinner treat when you’re longing for something sweet. Chocolate Martini is a debauched concoction that effectively can twofold as dessert. It fell into disfavor a few times, disregarded for its sweetness. A chocolate martini is fundamentally a wealthy, rich liquid dessert in a glass.
Easy to create an after-dinner treat for when you’re longing for something wanton with a brilliant chocolate flavor. This speedy and simple cocktail culminates for all the chocolate lovers out there! It’s simple to form at home, but difficult to stand up to a moment helping.
It’s still bounty sweet, in spite of the fact that, so be sure it’s far way better as a nightcap than for kicking off an evening. Superior, however, drink it as your dessert for a two-birds-with-one-stone impact. This chocolate fanatic martini is classic for Easter, and birthday celebrations, or just because you and your noteworthy other want to taste something marvelous!
How to make Chocolate Martini
This chocolate martini is a long-time favorite of mine. It's quite simple and delicious.
The recipe makes a really powerful martini, which is just what I prefer. So let's get started.
- On a plate, strew grated chocolate. Wet the rim of a martini glass, then turn it upside down and dip the rim in chocolate.
- Chocolate syrup can be added to the glass if desired.
- In a shaker, add ice and all other ingredients. Swirl the shaker carefully to mix the ingredients.
- Finally, fill a martini glass with it and serve
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 341
- Calories from Fat 71
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.9g13%
- Saturated Fat 5.3g27%
- Cholesterol 26mg9%
- Sodium 47mg2%
- Potassium 101mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 33g11%
- Sugars 33g
- Protein 2.4g5%
- Vitamin A 5%
- Vitamin C 1%
- Calcium 8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.