These Ice Cream Bon Bons are homemade chocolate-covered ice cream bites, a bit like the expensive ones in the freezer walkway, but way better! Customize them along with your favorite flavors! They’re the ideal way to have a small dessert whereas keeping up the figment that you just haven’t truly revealed. They’re ingenious.
These two-bite Ice Cream Bon Bons are delightful. They’re aiming to be my best friends this summer. It sounds fancy and scrumptious and all sorts of difficult to form. They’re not difficult to make.
And whereas bon bons are, for sure, certainly fancy and scrumptious. Utilize a mixture of your favorite Ice Cream for a variety of bon bons flavors. Smash the chocolate shell to uncover the ice cream beneath in this cool make-ahead dessert.
How to make Chocolate Ice Cream Bon Bons
There are only two ingredients in these bon bons. But they are much easier to prepare at home and it is kids’ favorite.
Hers’s the easiest recipe for you.
- First, line a baking sheet or dish with parchment paper that will fit in the freezer and chill for 30 minutes.
- Now, scoop rounded tablespoons of ice cream onto the prepared pan and freeze until firm. (1-2 hours)
- Re-roll into round balls if preferred and re-freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Now, melt the chocolate in a pan. Melt until smooth, stirring slowly. Fill a mug halfway with melted chocolate.
- Finally, dip ice cream balls one at a time into the chocolate and return to the prepared pan. Freeze for 15-20 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Eat and enjoy.
Serving Size 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 60
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4g7%
- Saturated Fat 3g15%
- Cholesterol 7mg3%
- Sodium 10mg1%
- Potassium 67mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 6g2%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 0.5g1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.