A crispy, sky-high muffin most reliable, plentiful with chocolate chips, gentle and buttery core, an idealized approach to start your day! Crispy muffin beat and taking that, to begin with, the bite is paradise to me. This chocolate chip muffin recipe has remained a peruser favorite. These bakery-style chocolate chip biscuits are Big in size, flavor, and texture.
They’re scrumptiously delicate and wet with a crackly muffin top. Stacked with chocolate chips, you’ll never turn to another muffin recipe once more. A classic chocolate chip muffin dish to keep the kids cheerful. Extraordinary for an evening tea snack or the pop one in the lunch box.
These big, bakery-style Chocolate Chip Muffins brag a delicate and moist center and are filled to the brim with chocolate chips. These homemade Chocolate Chip Muffins match any store-bought muffin. You won’t accept how easily and rapidly you’ll have chocolate chip muffins on the table utilizing this recipe.
How to make Chocolate chip muffins
Muffins are one of those recipes that many people believe are very simple to make, but I believe that many of them fail miserably.
So, say goodbye to soggy and flat muffins. These Chocolate chip muffins are freshly baked and delicious.
- Preheat the oven at 400° and butter a 12-hole muffin tray generously.
- Take a large bowl. Add flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt. Then mix it well with a wooden spoon.
- Take another small bowl first, beat the egg until it becomes fluffy then add milk, and oil together and beat for 30 secs.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold the mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Fill the muffin tray with batter slowly. Garnish it with some chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool them for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 442
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 20g31%
- Saturated Fat 5.2g26%
- Cholesterol 33mg11%
- Sodium 460mg20%
- Potassium 179mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 63g21%
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g10%
- Sugars 28g
- Protein 7.1g15%
- Calcium 14%
- Iron 16%
- Vitamin D 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.