Chilli Soya Nuggets are mostly loved and a favourite fast dish of everyone. The crispiness and the juiciness of the nuggets take the recipe to the next level. It is loved by the kids mostly. It can fulfil your hunger. It is present with a sauce.
It helps in controlling the cholesterol level. It protects your heart from several diseases. It can also increase your heart rate because it is high in sodium. It may help you lower your blood pressure. It also helps lower sugar in your blood. Menopause symptoms may be reduced because of the soya.
Menopause symptoms are a women disease. It is dryness in the vagina and fatigue. It makes your bone stronger. from inside and the outside too. The risk of breast cancer is also reduced.
How to make Chilli Soya Nuggets
This dish is an incredible combo of crispiness and juiciness. Healthy handmade nuggets can be frozen for later use. These nuggets can be served as appetizers or snacks.
- Take a bowl.
- Add nuggets with 1 teaspoon salt, and garlic paste.
- Mix it well.
- Take a pan.
- Add oil to it and heat it.
- Add onions and cook it for a while.
- Fry the onions until their color changes.
- Then add green chilies and cook it too for a while.
- Add nuggets, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, and mix it.
- On high flame saute them for a minute.
- Served the dish with some greens on the top.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 155
- Calories from Fat 45
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g8%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Cholesterol 10mg4%
- Sodium 376mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 23g8%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 14g
- Protein 7g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.