Chinese Stir-fried fresh crabs in dark bean sauce with garlic may be a classic fermented dark bean dish that culminates for the summer. Faultlessly browned crab pieces can be served with velvety sauce also.
Crabs appear to go hand-in-hand with summer. These crabs in dark bean sauce are so great. They are idealized for stir-fried dishes like this one that can serve as appetizers, as one dish of numerous served family-style or just served with a few white rice as a fundamental dish.
Enjoy this finger-licking crab with a few rice or warm roti to splash up the scrumptious sauce. An awfully imperative portion of cooking with crabs is buying new ones to form the scrumptious dish. Dark bean sauce gives you an exceptionally fulfilling taste. After they cooked at that point organize them on an expansive platter and serve immediately.
How to make Chilli Crab in Black Bean Sauce
Spicy crabs dipped in a flavorful sauce. You can have this dish as your dinner every day. This dish looks like made in heaven. You must give it a try.
- Take the crab and rinse and cut it finely.
- In a heavy bottom pan, on high flame add oil into it.
- Add the pieces of crab when the oil in the pan is hot.
- Fry the crab nicely.
- Pick the piece of crab after frying it for a minute or more.
- Before adding crab to the pan, add the onions, garlic, green pepper, red pepper, chillies, and black beans and cook it well.
- Add a little amount of water to the pan.
- Carry on cooking on high flame.
- To thicken the sauce add the cornflour mixture to the pan.
- Cook it for a few minutes.
- Enjoy the dish!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 386.8
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 19.8g31%
- Saturated Fat 2.7g14%
- Cholesterol 96.5mg33%
- Sodium 638.6mg27%
- Potassium 711.2mg21%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g6%
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g19%
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 33.4g67%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.