This chili mac turns things up a bit, making this a heavier meal that is easy to share. Do it in the middle of winter to awaken your soul and grab a spoon for digging! In a little more than 20 minutes on the table, prepared from ground beef, noodles, beans, canned tomatoes, everyday spices, and a type of cheese, it is sinfully delicious!
Chili Mac and Cheese are made entirely in one pot. Start, as usual, sauté the garlic and onion to create the flavor base, add the meat, spices, and everything else. Cook the pasta while the sauce thickens and just 15 minutes later you have dinner on the table! The macaroni soaks up all of the flavors as it cooks in the sauce. And the fact that only one pot needs to be cleaned is certainly a big plus.
Homemade chili with the addition of “Chili Mac ‘n Cheese” is a perfect delicious ever. This is insanely Moorish and a fabulous stew. Also very quickly! With this recipe, it is important to switch off the stove as soon as the freshly cooked pasta continues to cook with the residual heat.
Hundreds of mac and cheese dishes and recipes were created and loved by families around the world.
How to make Chili Mac & Cheese
Chili Mac and Cheese taste just like your favorite chili.
In just over 20 minutes, you can have a delicious ground beef dinner on the table — and it's all done in one pot. It's truly fantastically delectable!
step 1 :
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a big saucepan. Cook for 15 minutes, or until macaroni is cooked. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil in a big saucepan. Cook for 15 minutes, or until macaroni is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir the beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes; drain. Meanwhile, cook and stir the beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes; drain.
step 2 :
- Take a large mixing bowl and combine the tomatoes, green chiles, tomato sauce, and seasonings. Drain the macaroni and combine it with the beef mixture.
- Mix the contents of the cheese packets, sour cream, and 1 cup cheese in a mixing bowl.
step 3 :
- Top with the remaining cheese in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Cook for 20-25 minutes, uncovered, until bubbling.
- Finally, serve and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 410
- Calories from Fat 185
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 21g33%
- Saturated Fat 9.9g50%
- Trans Fat 0.4g
- Cholesterol 81mg27%
- Sodium 271mg12%
- Potassium 406mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 28g10%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 2.8g
- Protein 28g57%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.