Chicken Shami kabab is a local variety of kabab, starting from the Indian subcontinent. It is a portion of the prevalent dish in modern-day Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi cuisines. Shami kabab is eaten as a snack or an appetizer and is served to visitors particularly in the districts of Dhaka, Deccan, Punjab, Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, and Sindh.
Chicken Shami kabab is ordinarily made with boneless meat, the strategy will be the same as we are making them with chicken but you can also make them with chicken meat and taste is truly great, kids will love them, you can freeze them and can utilize any time for visitors or snacking otherwise you can also make Chicken Shami kabab burgers with them for lunch box and for tea party also.
When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kabab is one of the most excellent non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You’ll not as it was cherished eating it, but moreover, enjoy cooking this fast snack. Chicken Shami kabab for all those who adore chicken in any shape and in the case if great quality meat isn’t easily accessible. You’ll get superbly delicate and scrumptious Chicken Shami kabab by following this recipe.
How to make Chicken Shami Kabab
When it comes to appetizers, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the most popular non-vegetarian options.
Not only will you enjoy eating it, but you will also like preparing it. Shami kebabs are juicy minced chicken/lamb with chana dal inside and crispy fried on the outside, with a spicy masala stuffing.
Let's get started.
- First, take a pot, add split Bengal gram, water, bring it to boil, and add chicken and mix well.
- Then add button red chilies, ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and mix well.
- Cover and cooked (6-8 minutes.) and then cook on high flame to absorbed water and let it cool.
- In a chopper, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and grind them.
- Add chicken mix, garam masala, yogurt, and eggs.
- Grind until well combined.
- Wet your hands with water or oil, take a mixture and make 10-15 Shami kababs of equal sizes.
- NOTE: It can be stored for up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Now take a frying pan, heat the oil, and fry kababs until they turned into golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup or your favorite chutney.
Serving Size 67
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 99
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 1g2%
- Sodium 40mg2%
- Potassium 239mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 6g2%
- Protein 14g29%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.