Seekh is a metal stick. Seekh Kebab is a South Asian course in which marinated meat mince is coated on the seekh to make long round and deep hollow kebab and the kebabs are later roasted on coal. Seekh kebab found its way to Pakistani cuisine through the impact of Mughlai Cuisine.
Chicken Seekh Kebab Recipe is stuffed with Kebab goodness. You’ll have juicy Chicken keema pieces softening in your mouth with every single bite, not substantial, the correct sum of flavoring that won’t overwhelm you & the delicate scent of some Indian spices. Chicken Seekh Kebab is a tasty Indian and a modest bunch of flavors and is ordinarily served with a side of green chutney.
Kebabs are popular all over the world for all the proper reasons. These quick-cooking kebabs are very simple, ideal for barbecuing during the hotter months. This Chicken Seekh Kebab is scrumptious, moist, delicious, and juicy, with the correct adjustment of spices and flavors. It makes for a delicious, overwhelming appetizer or is even awesome as a side to dinner and tea party.
How to make Chicken Seekh Kebab
Kebabs are well-known all across the world for a variety of reasons. They're not only tasty and simple to prepare, but they're also good for you, especially if you do it the 'healthy' way.
This recipe for Chicken Seekh Kebabs only takes a few minutes of your time, but trust us when we say that every effort you put into cooking them is well worth it.
- First, wash the vegetables and drain the water, then blend finely cut onions, green chilies, and coriander leaves in a blender.
- Also, blend minced chicken until all of the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated. Place this in a mixing bowl and add all of the spices.
- Now combine the melted butter, lemon juice, and bread crumbs in a mixing bowl. Mix all of these ingredients and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Apply some butter to your hands and make seekh kababs with minced chicken mixture.
- Now, take each skewer and cook it for 7-8 minutes on tawa.
- If your kebabs are ready, serve them with green chutney or chili garlic sauce and sliced onions.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 68.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.8g2%
- Saturated Fat 0.2g1%
- Cholesterol 32.9mg11%
- Sodium 281.4mg12%
- Potassium 167.7mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g2%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 13.3g27%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.