Chicken Schezwan Rice is a part of Chinese cuisine. You will be very surprised to know that arsenic is present in rice. Which may cause many diseases. Lung diseases can be caused by rice. There are many chances of causing heart disease and a life disease Diabaties of type-2.
It can also a give a very dangerous effect on the health of a growing child immune system. Carrots are mixed in this dish. Which is good for vision because vitamin A is found in it. it is good for the vision. It lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
Rice can provide great energy to the body and the brain. Ginger is good for the cold and thoart. It is good the digestion of the body. It relieves the constipition. Overall it is good the health.
How to make Chicken Schezwan Rice
It is a super popular and most loved dish of Chinese cuisine. Chicken Schezwan Rice is easy to make and it's absolutely hot and spicy. Cooked basmati rice is combined with red hot schezwan sauce, vegetables, and chicken in this recipe.
- Take a bowl to add thin strips of chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, cornflour and pinch red food colour and mix them well
- Cover with cling wrap and marinate for 15-20 minutes
Preparation for Boil Rice
- Firstly, soak rice for 1/2 hour then take a stew pot and add water to it
- Add 2 tsp salt to the water and cover it with its lid, boil it on high flame
- After the water is boiled, add soaked water then add vinegar, mix it lightly and boil it on high flame
- Strain rice and keep in an open tray so that it doesn't break or stick
- Beat one egg in a bowl, add salt and black pepper
- Take a frying pan, heat oil to shallow fry chicken and fry until brown & crisp, then take it out in a separate bowl and set aside
- In the same oil, scramble the beaten egg
- Now in the remaining oil (approx 2 tbsp) add 5 chopped pods of garlic and saute for a while
- Add onion and saute. After a minute add chopped capsicum, carrot and saute
- Add salt to taste. Give a stir & cover the lid for 2-3 minutes
- Open & stir after every minute until the veggies soften a little
- Once the veggies are done, add chopped spring onions greens
- Saute for a while & keep the flame high while the entire cooking process
- Now, add schezwan sauce and mix well then add vinegar, tomato ketchup and mix them
- Then add boiled rice and gently mix them
- Add fried chicken and scrambled egg and mix them well
- Chicken Schezwan Rice are ready to serve
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 269.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.5g10%
- Saturated Fat 0.9g5%
- Cholesterol 65.7mg22%
- Sodium 778.7mg33%
- Potassium 411.5mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1g8%
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g8%
- Sugars 6.3g
- Protein 28.9g58%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.