In case you’re a fan of zesty chicken rice, then you ought to allow this chicken pulao recipe a try. You can get ready this chicken pulao in just an hour and 10 minutes, which makes it a great pick to serve to visitors. Anyone can make the most scrumptious chicken pulao! It is ready with a few easily accessible ingredients like chicken, rice, and southern spices, which together make it an astounding dish.
This delicious chicken recipe is well-suited for apathetic ends of the week, once you don’t want to spend all your time cooking an elaborate meal. This chicken rice recipe is worth giving a try and you can serve it on special events like game evenings, buffets, kitty parties, and anniversaries.
It makes for a pleasant lunch/dinner delicacy. To create it even more advantageous, you can cook it in a moderate cooking strategy, which can be effortlessly done at home by fixing the corners of the cooking pot. This moderate cooking strategy makes the dish more fragrant as all the ingredients and flavors are intact inside a fixed pot and cooked to perfection in the steam. This will maintain the taste as well as the aroma of the dish.
How to make Chicken pulao
Chicken pulao is one of the most popular rice meals. It is also known as Yakhni Pulao.
Making chicken pulao is one of my favorite things to do because it requires very little effort. This dish is also kid-friendly because it just calls for a few spices.
- First, combine all of the ingredients for the stock in a big pot.
- Fill with water to completely cover the ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low flame and continue to cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and strain the stock into a basin. Save the stock for later usage.
- Now, take another wok or pot and add oil in it.
- Add onions and fry it until it turns into a brown color.
- After that, add all other rice ingredients and saute it. Add the cooked chicken and fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add yogurt before adding the prepared stock water and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add rice, reduce the flame and continue to cook until the water has been absorbed.
- Cover the wok with a lid and let it cooked for 10 minutes.
- Remove the wok from the heat, but keep it covered for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, dish it out and serve it with raita.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 2370
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 28.8g45%
- Saturated Fat 5.6g28%
- Cholesterol 415mg139%
- Sodium 2797.3mg117%
- Potassium 584.3mg17%
- Total Carbohydrate 377.7g126%
- Dietary Fiber 14.3g58%
- Sugars 0.4g
- Protein 135.9g272%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.