Chicken pomegranate is made with chicken and pomegranate. Both chicken and pomegranate are very healthy and combine together to form a very dynamic dish. Pomegranate is very much healthy. The seeds of pomegranate are eatable. Pomegranates are used to prepare several types of wines. Such as red wine. It is also used to prepare green tea.
Pomegranate is very helpful for the development of blood in the human body. It is also very good for the health of diabetic patients. It also fights cancer. Prostate Cancer is can be cured with pomegranate. It is very helpful for women who have breast cancer. It also helps in lowing blood pressure. Pomegranate also fights joint pain.
It also helps to cure heart diseases. Chicken is a very proteinous diet. it is used for the growth snd betterment of musules. It is also helpful for a good immune system. It is filled vitamins and minerals. Both a very perfect to take in a diet.
How to make Chicken Pomegranate
This is a different kind of chicken that is unique in flavour also different in taste, different because we are going to make it with pomegranate arils
- Firstly, take a bowl to marinate the chicken. Add chicken, yoghurt, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander chilli powder, dried pomegranate seeds powder, salt mix and marinate chicken with all these ingredients. Keep chicken Aside for half an hour
- Take a vessel, heat ghee. Once the ghee is hot add bay leaves, a 1-inch stick of cinnamon, green cardamom, cloves and wait for spices to release their aroma
- After that add finely chopped onions fry until onions change into golden brown in colour
- Then add finely chopped ginger, cloves of garlic and saute this for a minute
- Add marinated chicken on high flame stir the chicken for 5-6 minutes. Add salt and continue sauteing the chicken for another 3 minutes.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes
- After 15 minutes stir the chicken then again cover it
- Add mace, nutmeg powder, garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Cover for another 15 minutes
- Shut the flame and plate this dish
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180
- Calories from Fat 27
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3g5%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 40mg14%
- Sodium 370mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 20g7%
- Sugars 13g
- Protein 17g34%
- Vitamin A 10%
- Vitamin C 15%
- Calcium 6%
- Iron 5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.