Chicken Karahi is a dish from the Indian subcontinent, which is distinguished by savory flavor; it practices in North Indian and Pakistani cuisine. This dish was prepared in Karachi. You can save this for late use also. Chicken Karahi is at its best when used with naan.
Karahi Chicken is a full tomato ginger curry from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. The unique, original, and authoritative cooking techniques are very particular. Very intimate dilemma gravy, very powerful flavor-delicious!
Conventional Chicken Karahi has been replaced a lot over time: in order to improve the quantity and texture of masala gravy while overcoming charges, onions are generally added to eateries, so that many people perceive that they don’t even identify the actual recipe. This recipe is one of the trademarks of Indian and Pakistani food.
How to make Chicken karahi
Chicken karahi is a tomato and ginger-based, thick masala curry.
The chicken karahi's recipe and instructions, which I'm sharing with you today are for the real deal. There are no onions to bulk up the dish; all is fresh, crisp, and plain.
- Take a non-stick wok and add oil to it. Heat the oil and fry the chicken until it turns golden.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Fry this in the same wok stirs it continuously, to make it fry evenly. Continue to cook until the raw scent of the ginger and garlic paste has faded.
- Combine all of the diced tomatoes and seasonings in the same wok.
- Add the other ingredients and cook on high flame, mix it to ensure nothing sticks to the bottom of the wok.
- Cook this mixture for another 20 minutes on medium flame. When the oil separates, the tomatoes will thicken, and begin to coat the chicken.
- At this point, the chicken should be fully cooked.
- Sprinkle the coriander and green chilies to add color, then reduce the heat to a low flame and allow everything to simmer for 5 minutes without the lid on.
- If preferred, top with matchstick-cut ginger and more coriander/green chili. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 224.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10.2g16%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
- Cholesterol 52.6mg18%
- Sodium 84mg4%
- Potassium 555mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8g4%
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g13%
- Sugars 0.7g
- Protein 22.9g46%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.