Chicken fried rice is a comfortable and delicious dish of Chinese food. It’s been around for a really long time and is additionally common in East, Southeast, and South Asian cuisines. The dish started with a tendency to use extra fried rice that has drained out a few and may not be distinguished on its own but is yet absolutely delicious and satisfying.
This take on the favorite is simple to form and makes the culminate lunch or supper. It is frequently eaten by itself or as a backup to another dish. This chicken fried rice has moist and delicate chicken with flavorful peas and carrots and long rice cooked together. Make this special fried rice and your own with this favorite Chinese rice!
So many assortments of fried rice can be made. Simple Better-Than-Takeout Chicken Fried Rice, one-skillet, prepared in 15 minutes, and you’ll never need takeout once more after tasting how great homemade is!! Way more flavor, not oily, and loads of delicious chicken!!
How to make Chicken Fried Rice
This chicken fried rice has moist and delicate chicken with flavorful peas and carrots and long rice cooked together. Make this special fried rice and your own with this favorite Chinese rice!
- Take 2-3 cups of uncooked rice, boil them, and set aside
- In a medium bowl, add 2 tbsp milk and 2 pinches of turmeric, mix it well
- Add eggs and beat them well.
- In a non-stick pan heat 1-2 tbsp oil over medium heat and pour in egg mixture.
- As the egg begins to set, gently move the spatula across the bottom and side of the skillet and mix it.
- Cut egg into small pieces with the help of a spatula.
- Make sure do not overcook it, just take it out on a plate and cut it into shreds
- In a separate pan, Heat 2 tbsp oil over high heat.
- Add chopped garlic and fry for few seconds, do not burn.
- Add chicken boneless, fry chicken for 2-3 minutes or until it changes its color from pink to white, do not overcook or it will get harder.
- Add in carrot and peas, add white part of green onions, add bell pepper
- Now fry for 1 minute on medium-high flame.
- After stir-frying, add soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, and white pepper.
- Mix them well.
- Dissolve chicken cube into the water from the chicken and veggies with the help of a spatula, make sure to dissolve properly.
- Now add the eggs prepared before.
- Add a green part of green onions and mix well.
- Now add boiled rice prepared before.
- In the end check salt, if required, and then add according to your taste.
- Hot chicken fried rice is ready to serve!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 288
- Calories from Fat 109
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12g19%
- Saturated Fat 1.8g9%
- Cholesterol 106mg36%
- Sodium 354mg15%
- Potassium 236mg7%
- Total Carbohydrate 25g9%
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 19g38%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.