If you’re searching for a speedy lunch or perhaps a few vegan party food, then the Fajita samosa recipe truly is an incredible choice. A crunchy triangle of delicious Mexican flavors. It’s similar to your favorite chicken fajita recipe! A genuinely scrumptious vegan snack idea.
Fajita Chicken Samosa is very simple to make and such a delicious snack. These are the idealized anytime supper you would like. We will thank the food of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Initially, the term alluded to a barbecued strip of meat served in a tortilla.
The chicken fajita marinade in these prevalent wraps is heavenly. They go together in a snap. This flavorful recipe is certainly should be on your weeknight dinner turn. These chicken fajitas samosas completely provide you that Chili Fajitas longing to settle. Fiery chicken fajitas samosas are an awesome family favorite for weeknight suppers; perfect for open-air eating on hot days.
How to make Chicken Fajita Samosas
One of the most popular current trending foods on the planet is Fajita chicken samosa. Every day, millions of people enjoy it. It's simple, quick, and delicious.
Here's a quick and easy recipe for you.
- Take a pan and add oil to it, then add chicken and saute it on medium flame until it turns white.
- Then add chopped onions, capsicum and mix it.
- Sprinkle salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and mix it well.
- After that, add soya and chili garlic sauce and mix it well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Now, in a mixing bowl, add flour with a small amount of water and stir thoroughly to form a flour paste.
- Now take a samosa sheet and brush it with flour paste before folding it into a cone, filled it with chicken fajita mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Then fold all of the samosas.
- Note: edges must be sealed completely.
Finally, deep-fried them until they are golden brown. Your Fajita Samosas are now ready to eat.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 84
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.3g15%
- Saturated Fat 1.2g6%
- Cholesterol 13mg5%
- Sodium 346mg15%
- Potassium 292mg9%
- Total Carbohydrate 24g8%
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g9%
- Sugars 1.7g
- Protein 7.7g16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.