Peshawari cuisine comes from Pakistan, and there are many variations of the same Peshawari Karahi chicken. Peshawari Chicken Karahi is a real treat!
This is a delicious, dry roasted, ground chicken recipe, popular in North Indian and Pakistani cuisine. Its name is because the chicken is cooked in a deep pot, which is especially popular among Indian households. There are several ways to make Karachi chicken. Pepper brings a wonderful flavor to this chicken. Karahi Chicken Peshawari is a quick and easy recipe for curry chicken. It is very suitable for dinner on weekdays, because it does not use too many ingredients, and the taste is not too strong.
No chicken marinade, no mixed spices, or even a long list of ingredients that might cause you to accidentally go to the supermarket! The main flavor of Peshawari Karahi Chicken comes from fresh coriander leaves, which is no different from coriander. Depending on where you live, you need a lot of coriander leaves, and make sure you get the freshest leaves because this is all different!
Spicy and delicate sauce with white rice may be the perfect dish you have been looking for!
How to make Chicken Curry (Peshawari Karahi)
This flavorful chicken recipe is popular in both North Indian and Pakistani cuisines.
Peshawari Karhai can be prepared in a variety of ways. Some people prefer onions, while others do not.
Here's the easiest recipe for you.
- First, take a pan and add oil to it. (Do not turn on the flame)
- Then, add ginger-garlic paste, some ginger slices, some green chiles, and chicken.
- Now, turn on the flame and cook for 5-10 minutes on medium flame.
- Adding some salt. Mix well and cook more for 5-10 minutes.
- When the color of the chicken turns white, add tomatoes.
- Cover lid for 5 minutes.
- After that remove the skin of tomatoes and mash them.
- Cook until oil separates.
- At the end when the chicken is fully cooked sprinkle some ginger and green chilies.
- Finally, take it out in a bowl and serve.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 430
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 30g47%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Cholesterol 75mg25%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g4%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 27g54%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.