Healthy grilled chicken and cheese wraps are loaded with chicken and cheese. These tasty wraps close in underneath quarter-hour and make a good lunch, tea party, or snack! Super-fast and simple chicken that’s simply varied! This is often great to play with, add a part of a ranch seasoning packet, garlic, or even add some scallions. You’ll additionally switch up the cheeses! Great with pepper jack cheese.
They are very easy to create and maybe ready earlier than time for work or meal prep. These grilled chicken wraps highlight the delicate flavors of the ranch dressing. It’s created with real ingredients like buttermilk, garlic, onion, herbs, and spices,
For the chicken, you’ll use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, recent grilled chicken, or any form of hard-baked chicken you have got on hand. To create the wraps, merely fill an 8” griddlecake with cheese, cooked chicken, minced cilantro, and plenty of ranch dressing. Grill on a pan for a number of minutes per facet to crisp up the tortilla and soften the cheese. Move and add some diced avocado, tomatoes, cooked bacon, and lettuce, or no matter what your very little heart desires, and luxuriate in these tasty wraps any time of the day!
How to make Chicken Cheese Wraps
This chicken wrap is the perfect combination of flavors for lunch or dinner, and it takes only 15 minutes to prepare.
Here's the easiest recipe for you.
- First, take a pan add oil, and heat it on low flame.
- Then, add ginger-garlic paste and chicken. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- When the chicken color turns to white add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala, and mix everything nicely.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- After, that add yogurt. When the water has been absorbed, add red, green, and yellow capsicum.
- Then, add green chilies and onions. Mix everything well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now, take a wrap and spread ketchup and mayonnaise on it.
- After that put some chicken mixture on it and roll the wrap.
- Repeat the procedure for more wraps.
- Now, take the baking tray and set foil paper on it.
- Put the wraps sequence-wise on it.
- Finally, spread some mayo and ketchup on them. (it's optional)
- Sprinkle some cheese, jalapenos, and coriander.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes on 180-200' degrees.
- Take them out serve and enjoy.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 229.5
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.6g9%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
- Cholesterol 65mg22%
- Sodium 67mg3%
- Potassium 52.4mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6g7%
- Dietary Fiber 9.3g38%
- Sugars 2.1g
- Protein 30.9g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.