A creamy chicken plunge with a bread covering. Usually a blend of cheese, chicken, and a bit of zest in a pocket. They are extraordinary finger food and allow a pleasant flavorful taste. Velvety, fulfilling, and tasty, these pockets of superbly delicate chicken with a cream cheese sauce are awesome for on the go. You don’t even require utensils or a plate!
There’s something about chicken and cream cheese recipes that are so fulfilling and these Chicken Cheese Pockets are no exemption. The taste is sublime and wealthy and just appears to overflow “comfort” food. A few chicken pockets would be great for dinner.
They are super simple (indeed less demanding if you’ve got remaining chicken breasts to utilize up) and you’ll modify the recipe in any number of ways to suit your family. Experience juicy Chicken stuffed with Cheese, melded along with your favorites. Give it a try to this recipe and enjoy the yummiest chicken cheese pockets ever.
How to make Chicken Cheese Pockets
Today's recipe is a little different than our usual samosas. Wrapped up in a package with a little surprise inside. What exactly is it? Of course, there's cheese.
They are super easy and tasty. So let's get started.
- First, cook, drain and dice your chicken breasts.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the chicken, cheese, mayonnaise, and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them well.
- Unroll a tube of crescent rolls.
- Spread a portion of your chicken mixture on the roll, leaving two linked to form a rectangle.
- Then simply fold it up. Carry on with the remaining crescent rolls and chicken mixture in the same manner.
- Now, put a small amount of cheese on top. Then bake for another 28-30 minutes, or until the rolls are golden brown.
- Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 684.2
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17.4g27%
- Saturated Fat 4.6g23%
- Cholesterol 176.8mg59%
- Sodium 420mg18%
- Potassium 615.9mg18%
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5g15%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 4.3g
- Protein 59.3g119%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.